Learn To Clean And Maintain The Carpet So That We Can Sit On The Floor In Winter
Home carpet has already become a common household article in modern families. The function of the carpet is not only to decorate the house but also to keep warm and comfortable in winter. It allows us to sit on the floor at home and no longer have to endure the cold ground. Today, let's learn about the knowledge of cleaning and maintenance of household carpets.
1. You use the vacuum cleaner to clean up the dust or brush with a brush, you can also use foam cleanser for easy dry cleaning. Spray the foam cleanser evenly, and wait for a moment for foam sticking the dirt. After the powder is formed, clean it up. If the carpet is trampled by many people to form dirt, it needs to be wet-washed.
2. Home carpets can not be washed like washing clothes, because water is easy to infiltrate into the underlying mat and accumulate water in carpets, then Make carpet moldy. Ordinary dirt can be cleaned with "special detergent". Put a little detergent on a slightly wet towel, rub it evenly until it bubbles, and then wipe it with a wet towel.
3. If the carpet smells bad, you can use a disinfectant cleaner to clean it. Dilute the disinfectant cleaner with water 150 times and wipe the carpet once. after carpets are washed with disinfectant, they need not be washed with water. The disinfectant has the functions of disinfection, odor avoidance, and cleaning.
4. You can use vinegar to eliminate pet odors on carpets. Add 4 cups of vinegar to 4-liter warming water, Soak a small towel in the liquid, wring it out, then use the towel to wipe carpets. Vinegar not only prevents the carpet from discoloring or fading but also eliminates pet odors (soda water also has a deodorizing effect). After cleaning the carpet, put it in a ventilated place to dry.
5. You can first sprinkle some salt to remove carpet dust because salt can absorb dust, even the smallest dust can be cleaned up.
6. If you sprinkle coffee on the carpet carelessly, you can use dry cloth or paper towel to absorb water, then mix the same amount of liquor and alcohol on the stain, and wipe the stain with a dry cloth. If there is no liquor at home, vinegar has the same effect. In addition to coffee stains, food stains, including black tea, which is easily stained with color, can also be removed in the same way.
7. The way to remove the gum that sticks to the carpet. You can first put ice cubes in plastic bags and then press them over the gum. When the gum is completely hard, you can use a brush or toothbrush to clean it out. Never use chemical diluents to clean carpets, because they can damage carpets.
8. Carpets have scorch marks. If the scorch marks are not serious, you can use a hard brush or nickel to brush away the burned parts. If the scorch marks are serious, you can press the books on them. You can comb them after drying.
The above methods are about home carpet cleaning and maintenance knowledge, hoping to help you when cleaning carpets. If you want to know more details about the cleaning and maintenance of home carpets, you can feel free to contact us.
we will contact you within 24 hours.